Netflix making a anime terminator series

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished it, animation was on point. Liked a lot of the vocal performances, especially Andre Holland as Malcom. Was able to capture a lot of the horror/dread that comes from being pursued by a Terminator, along with the usual time travel twists. Setup makes for an intriguing S2, if it happens.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was dope. Terminator got a little wonky with the time travel shyt but i liked the premise of this show

so is Malcom basically like john connors pops?? And he sent his mom back to raise her grandkids?? Did i get that right? Was the terminator lying about the human/skynet alliance because koroka would be worst?

Daps
i just finished this 8 episode series. it wasn’t without its flaws, the main one being the plot armor of certain characters, but it definitely tops every terminator series effort after 2. while his lines were kind of pretentious, as he philosophized on the paradox of time, andre holland did a great job as malcolm.

i would highly recommend it.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Why didn't they just make the main character a full on breh? :mjpls:
Seeing them kids in the trailer reminded me of older video games with the dated create-a-character engine that lacked black hair or a breh preset... so the best we could do is take their default white character and change the tint to as brown as possible :mjlol:

Needless-to-say, you'd either have to make him bald or end up with an indian lookin mf'er like what i thought the kids and the father were, until i saw they had a breh voicing the dad :dead:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
This shyt was dope I hope they make more seasons. The writing and the story were on James Cameron’s level.