Netflix Exclusive: Outer Banks tv show

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
John b attacked in jail

Rafe trying to drown Sarah

JJ trying to break John B up and ended up getting another patient and then that going south

Sarah ex saving her and beating her brother

John B gaining strength and fighting back

Kiara blocking the ambulance and getting JJ out

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
John b attacked in jail

Rafe trying to drown Sarah

JJ trying to break John B up and ended up getting another patient and then that going south

Sarah ex saving her and beating her brother

John B gaining strength and fighting back

Kiara blocking the ambulance and getting JJ out

What did i say about JJ being the dumbest cac around :mjlol:

Radical Rafe is about his fukking bread :birdman: . If you not with the family you gotta GO :demonic:

John B almost met a booty goon in that cell :damn:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
What did i say about JJ being the dumbest cac around :mjlol:

Radical Rafe is about his fukking bread :birdman: . If you not with the family you gotta GO :demonic:

John B almost met a booty goon in that cell :damn:

All hell had broken loose :damn:

I stopped where the SBI was knocking at Ward’s door at the start of the next episode

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
lol

Kiara done abandoned ship :pachaha:

She bout that Pogue life since her parents threw her clothes out the house after that argument with her mom :russ:

Boy that argument is one of the top moments for me :banderas:

Finally a realistic parent moment, the dad would have put paws on JJ probably :skip:

John B skipped bail and cost her daddy money in season 1 didn't he? Lil bytch got a lot of nerve :dead:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Boy that argument is one of the top moments for me :banderas:

Finally a realistic parent moment, the dad would have put paws on JJ probably :skip:

John B skipped bail and cost her daddy money in season 1 didn't he? Lil bytch got a lot of nerve :dead:

One for the history books

White mama won’t having it :pachaha:

Yeah in real life he’d swung on JJ :russ:

I think so lol

The thing I was trying to remember was, how did JJ bypass his jail shyt? Because I saw the part where his own dad was locked back up; when JJ was leaving after visiting John B in jail, JJ looked through the jail door and saw his pops playing basketball

I was like, wait minute, when did that happen? I guess it’s just expected since he’s a fukk up

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
One for the history books

White mama won’t having it :pachaha:

Yeah in real life he’d swung on JJ :russ:

I think so lol

The thing I was trying to remember was, how did JJ bypass his jail shyt? Because I saw the part where his own dad was locked back up; when JJ was leaving after visiting John B in jail, JJ looked through the jail door and saw his pops playing basketball

I was like, wait minute, when did that happen? I guess it’s just expected since he’s a fukk up

Yeah they completely forgot that storyline about JJ OWING 30K restitution :leostare:

Just like they completely forgot that storyline about Child Protective Services coming for John B :leostare:

Just like they made a point to include the Dr telling Sarah that her recovery from the shot will be excruciating only to have her performing Olympic track and field events to escape cops :dead: .

I forgot dumbass Kiara screaming at Ward in the rain making them lose that footage :snoop:

This show pisses me off 😤 😒 😑 🙄 😐

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yeah they completely forgot that storyline about JJ OWING 30K restitution :leostare:

Just like they completely forgot that storyline about Child Protective Services coming for John B :leostare:

Just like they made a point to include the Dr telling Sarah that her recovery from the shot will be excruciating only to have her performing Olympic track and field events to escape cops :dead: .

I forgot dumbass Kiara screaming at Ward in the rain making them lose that footage :snoop:

This show pisses me off 😤 😒 😑 🙄 😐

Exactly! Lol

I was like, “what happened?!” :dahell:

Oh yeah, she fukked the camera up when they were climbing back down from the building and her foot stepped on Pope’s hand and he dropped it:snoop: