Netflix Drops Lupin Teaser Featuring Omar Sy as Legendary Gentleman Thief

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Is there any other way, who watches foreign television/movies dubbed...:gucci:

I'm going to start this tonight though brehs...

1*nJTxBOupdMDCMLi0RiAung.gif
Apparently some folks in this thread were, so... :yeshrug:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Watched the first ep. The robbery scheme was full of holes but I still enjoyed it, mostly due to Omar Sy who is just a naturally charismatic actor and lifts everything up.
The various plots and schemes do get better, but never really reach the Sherlock level they seem to strive for. But like you said, Sy's charisma elevates every scene he's in.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The various plots and schemes do get better, but never really reach the Sherlock level they seem to strive for. But like you said, Sy's charisma elevates every scene he's in.
I don’t really think they’re striving for that at all. I think it’s supposed to come off as “smart” and stylistic. Think a step above White Collar. And like you said, it works because Sy’s charisma jumps off the screen.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
shyt is ridiculous:stopitslime:. Only made it to episode 3. Plus this nikka c00ning like it’s no tomorrow.

the whole escape from the prison - ridiculous

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Finished the third ep today as well. My biggest issue remains that everything plays out way too convenient which makes the show's attempts to act like it is all very clever even dumber. I'm more and more convinced any other actor would have tanked this show.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
shyt is ridiculous:stopitslime:. Only made it to episode 3. Plus this nikka c00ning like it’s no tomorrow.

the whole escape from the prison - ridiculous
:mjlol:Don't know why this made me laugh. What did he do?