Netflix coming for that crown cuz.... Aziz Ansari's "Master of None" Season 2 starts 12 May

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's taking a break OK. But he's also not Dave Chappelle where he can just come back on his terms and definitely get it popping. Is this going to hurt his career? Or do you think he can maybe wait for the right project or just do Master of None again or something?

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Edited before someone complains about me not checking the first page

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea that incident with that girl despite not really being all his fault has hurt his career. With that said if they were going to switch the focus to Lena Waithe may as well make it a spin off.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yea that incident with that girl despite not really being all his fault has hurt his career. With that said if they were going to switch the focus to Lena Waithe may as well make it a spin off.
I actually think it is a mini spin-off, or some type of prelude special. Netflix hasn’t officially billed it as the third season yet.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I think it is a spinoff.

According to Deadline its going to be called “Master Of None Presents: Moments In Love” and focus on the Denise character. Aziz is writing and directing all the episodes but its only going to be five.

So my guess is that this spinoff focuses on Denise and Dev will pop in and out until maybe the last episode where they focus on him to set up the “true” third season.

‘Master of None’ Surprise: Aziz Ansari’s Long-Delayed Season 3 Arrives in May…with a Twist

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:why: Aziz didn't even do anything wrong. Why would they shift the focus on the show from the main protagonist?! :mindblown:

This makes no sense. They should call it a whole new show. The reason the show works is cuz of Aziz. Not cuz of fukking Lena Waithe. She's a supporting character.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I think it is a spinoff.

According to Deadline its going to be called “Master Of None Presents: Moments In Love” and focus on the Denise character. Aziz is writing and directing all the episodes but its only going to be five.

So my guess is that this spinoff focuses on Denise and Dev will pop in and out until maybe the last episode where they focus on him to set up the “true” third season.

‘Master of None’ Surprise: Aziz Ansari’s Long-Delayed Season 3 Arrives in May…with a Twist

Yeah we good on this. :unimpressed: