Netflix Building AAA IP Dream Team

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i guess TLOU show was the proof of concept. synergy is the buzzword now.

not gonna lie, i would have loved an eileen the crow show to go along with a bloodborne prequel

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
oh. i dont get these ventures, we're good already on the gaming tip

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because gaming is a growth sector for them, they already hit their ceiling on tv and movies. Same reason they are killing password sharing.
Gaming isn’t just volume content though. They should look at Microsoft as an example of what happens when you just jump into gaming hire talent and just start throwing money at it. Doesn’t work so well.

You can tell from their streaming show quality they don’t have the chops for this. Their entire philosophy is throw shyt at a wall and see what sticks.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Do you guys remember when Stadia was building AAA dream teams?

:francis:
They chase the money. In itself, I'm not mad at that but sometimes, you always look out for yourself and notice that the grass is greener on another side. The question you have to always ask is how much water will it continue to need to ensure that it stays greener. That's the part most people in life forget to ask themselves.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The netflix documentary that comes from netflix about how netflix wasted tons of money making a game no wants is going to be :ohlawd: