NES/SNES era kids help a breh out

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I’ll co-sign Master Blaster, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and one of the most underrated NES games:

Rescue_The_Embassy_Mission_NES_1db17390-230a-4944-8d6d-18934d87367f_250x.jpg

:wow:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Did they ever remake any of those games? They are so needed in this era

Im pretty sure Dodgeball and River City Ransom got remakes on the GBA.

The arcade versions are Japan only, but Nintendo got em on VC.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
When Phantom 2040 used to come on after X-Men on Sat mornings that was when I knew it was time to go outside :blessed:
The game was a slept on classic tho, it's like a mix of megaman and metroid.
Completely open level design with alot of different endings depending on what order you played the levels and choices you made during the game. Always had multiple paths in each level that were completely different with different boss battles depending on which path you took. Replay value is crazy.

One of my favorite snes games.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
The game was a slept on classic tho, it's like a mix of megaman and metroid.
Completely open level design with alot of different endings depending on what order you played the levels and choices you made during the game. Always had multiple paths in each level that were completely different with different boss battles depending on which path you took. Replay value is crazy.

One of my favorite snes games.

Now that I'm older I can appreciate a level design like that. Think I might go give this a spin on my SNES :patrice:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I just beat super empire strikes back for snes last year after like a 25 year hiatus...younger me woulda been proud..but the super star wars series is fun side scrolling for fans of star wars. Besides those, hit the big ones like castlevania, mega mans etc