'Neo Yokio' Netflix Anime show starring Jaden Smith, Jude law and Desus & Mero (Out Now!)

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
was expected but Mero is a pretty good voice actor... the plot could've been better cause i didnt know wtf was going on half the time or what the end game is for them doing half the stuff they do but i like all the the references to current NYC stuff

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The first episode was meh, but it gets better as the series goes on. Could use a little better voice direction especially in regards to some characters who clearly have first time voice actors (My boys Desus & Mero). 6 episodes wasn't enough.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh, it's ok. Its something to watch if you're looking for a good laugh and not something serious. Because I be straight :dead: at some of the shyt that goes on in the show.

Jadens voice acting could definitely use some work tho. But other than that, I surprisingly enjoyed it. Even if It it was corny as hell lol.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
doubt I'll check this out. I don't like anime, but the cast is strong, and the only reason I'd check it out would be for desus and mero.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So black directed anime is still overtly racist and hammy? No surprise really.

Its a caricature of a caricature, except that the Japs found a happy medium of high animation quality and loosely and seldom used stereotypes.
:mjlol:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
So black directed anime is still overtly racist and hammy? No surprise really.

Its a caricature of a caricature, except that the Japs found a happy medium of high animation quality and loosely and seldom used stereotypes.

Black directed?

Written by 3 white dudes and directed by 2 Asians.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
full

ht5wU7u.gif

what have they done to my man jaden?

tenor.gif

morgan-freeman.gif