Neo The Missing One is now officially missing (Appreciation Thread)

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
To me, if the discussion always stems from an attempt to persuade people or discredit someone else, you’re starting from a poor place. Especially when we’re talking about online conversations.
i think hes another posters alternate account. hes not really #trumpset he just likes riling people up.. he was pretty good at it. i took the bait sometimes :yeshrug:

Sound like you miss him and love him:coffee:
man i dont know

:mjcry:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i think hes another posters alternate account. hes not really #trumpset he just likes riling people up.. he was pretty good at it. i took the bait sometimes :yeshrug:

man i dont know

:mjcry:
I just don’t have a tolerance for it anymore, lot of people aint being real.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i guess he saw the writing on the wall during the debate :blessed:

thxw4s.png

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I blocked him probably almost 3-4 months ago.

I can’t remember exactly what it was but I just remember it was definitely a pro Trump/politically motivated thread that didn’t even hide those factors. Not that he would need to, but it’s obvious some people want to flood the forum with politics and usually the poor kind.

To me, if the discussion always stems from an attempt to persuade people or discredit someone else, you’re starting from a poor place. Especially when we’re talking about online conversations.
I blocked him right before he disappeared

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I blocked him probably almost 3-4 months ago.

I can’t remember exactly what it was but I just remember it was definitely a pro Trump/politically motivated thread that didn’t even hide those factors. Not that he would need to, but it’s obvious some people want to flood the forum with politics and usually the poor kind.

he was trolling about supporting trump

dude would pop up in a thread "99% of democrats support making America better" and say "only 99%? that's it, i'm voting TRUMP"

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He probably forgot his login information
I think the same happened to the dude that had bomani with the American flag top hat in his avi
Him getting bushed probably didn't help

I honestly Neo was is/was having problems at home based on some of his weird comments and rants especially towards women. His internet life carried over into the real one.