Neo The Missing One is now officially missing (Appreciation Thread)

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
just noticed i havent argued with that clown since June. he hasnt posted since June 27th.

:blessed:

i would just like to thank everyone who made him miserable enough to leave :salute:

now if it turns out he got hit by a bus, or choked on a sandwich, i'll gladly edit my thread.

first Billy Hoecean got ran off, now Neo. these Coli streets are getting cleaned up

:whew:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just noticed i havent argued with that clown since June. he hasnt posted since June 27th.

:blessed:

i would just like to thank everyone who made him miserable enough to leave :salute:

now if it turns out he got hit by a bus, or choked on a sandwich, i'll gladly edit my thread.

first Billy Hoecean got ran off, now Neo. these Coli streets are getting cleaned up

:whew:
He tried to kill trump so he would get votes from his failed attempt.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
squirrel.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I blocked him probably almost 3-4 months ago.

I can’t remember exactly what it was but I just remember it was definitely a pro Trump/politically motivated thread that didn’t even hide those factors. Not that he would need to, but it’s obvious some people want to flood the forum with politics and usually the poor kind.

To me, if the discussion always stems from an attempt to persuade people or discredit someone else, you’re starting from a poor place. Especially when we’re talking about online conversations.