Daps
asamoah-gyan-dance-celebration.gif
But 10 minutes later:to:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Security is obviously a joke at the World Cup. Then again this is the same country where a referee was beheaded by the crowd, dismembered, and had his head put on a stake which they paraded around the field.

Why the fukk is a Ghanian player ushering the muthfukker off the field? What if dude had a weapon or some shyt?

mt1984

Pro
Daps
It kills me how so many of the foreigners I talk to love to tell me how other parts of the world is so tolerant culturally an it's not like the racism in America but every time a event of this magnitude takes place the racism reveals itself

Yep. In my experiences, most other countries aren't really bout that diverse lifestyle outside of a few amazing cities. These European countries start flipping out and electing fascist parties when their non-white population reaches 10%. Meanwhile, America is going to be a non-white majority country in most of our lifetimes.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
true but theres a reason marines dont go around using 50 cal for every mission and stick to m16s. if you're trained there's no such thing as overkill or those teens bullets, your formation and aim should be 200% more superior to there's.
that guns bullet could probably go through the victim.............. and 2 houses. :damn:

To be fair we don't know what is going on in the pic. :yeshrug:

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is the shyt Fifa should worry about, not fukking "puto" chants.

Yup.

Security is obviously a joke at the World Cup. Then again this is the same country where a referee was beheaded by the crowd, dismembered, and had his head put on a stake which they paraded around the field.

Why the fukk is a Ghanian player ushering the muthfukker off the field? What if dude had a weapon or some shyt?

Don't forget swarms of Chilean fans storming through the gates of Maracanã to see their team play against Spain. :heh: