Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
I never realize til now. I really know her songs lol
giphy.gif

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
The Timbaland hookup was a gift and a curse. It helped her cross over to the amerikkan crowed that didn't know her music, but she lost her initial fanbase and never got a lot of them back once the mainstream fame endd. Many years later and she still doesn't get it by ostracizing her ORIGINAL fanbase before she became well-known in amerikka. Only 1 song from her first album and 2 from her 2nd. To put it in perspective, imagine Nas doing a Tiny Desk and only doing 1 song from Illmatic. That would be wild.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The Timbaland hookup was a gift and a curse. It helped her cross over to the amerikkan crowed that didn't know her music, but she lost her initial fanbase and never got a lot of them back once the mainstream fame endd. Many years later and she still doesn't get it by ostracizing her ORIGINAL fanbase before she became well-known in amerikka. Only 1 song from her first album and 2 from her 2nd. To put it in perspective, imagine Nas doing a Tiny Desk and only doing 1 song from Illmatic. That would be wild.
that was skinny nelly, the fans who read cosmopolitan

we in thick nelly era now she dont need them. she got us.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
She sounds better here than back in the day for some reason. Props to her for getting a tiny desk

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Blah..fuhk her music

Hit me when she does a "tiny skirt" concert with her fine ass

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
at this point in his career, and how much he's done illmatic focused concerts, I could see him only doing 1 song from illmatic if he had a tiny desk.