Nelly Furtado is so thick, brehs

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How? I need to hear the story.
She was dating (married I think) a DJ named lil jaz, he was a member of the turnstylez.
They used to put on DJ battles. I guess she was there with him not sure if they were together at the time or just starting or what.
But anyway, I was into the battle scene back then, and was cool with all the major djs. I was hanging back with the djs in the battle and she came through.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I never imagined this chick would ever be thick. She was really thin when she first blew up.

nellyfurtadofield.jpg
That young girl turned into a grown ass woman breh :blessed:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That young girl turned into a grown ass woman breh :blessed:

I asked my father years ago, how he can look at women his age and find them attractive. He told me I'd understand one day. The older I get, the more I appreciate figures on women like Nelly Furtado. Her face isn't that great to me, but it never did appeal to me all like that anyway. Her frame though, looks marvelous, better than she's ever looked IMO. Like my pop says, "that's a woman." She's a mature 9woman, not some kid.

This pic in particular, love legs in heels like this. One of things I love of about my job, cubicle life, see this sh!t on the regular. The 30ish, 40ish, and occasional 50ish that keeps herself together, often look better than the 20ish types. Reminds me of day old spaghetti.

vKVjvOG.jpg

Last edited: