Neighbors called the cops on some brehs for being “loud” & 12 ended up playing them in Smash Bros

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
seems like a planted story.
Lost for even letting the cops in the apartment, you know they were hoping to stay there so they could find something. SMH
Cops aren't your friend and everyone should never forget to always reduce the amount of time you spend around those people to as little as possible.
It has to be. Cops on the job can't just sit around and play video games much less be photographed doing it and posted online when they're supposed to be working.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Lost for even letting the cops in the apartment, you know they were hoping to stay there so they could find something. SMH
Cops aren't your friend and everyone should never forget to always reduce the amount of time you spend around those people to as little as possible.
Im saying, told my boy id be in cuffs if that bullshyt happened in my town. shyt I got an oui in my town while being UNDER THE LIMIT. Since then i avoid cops at all times...

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It has to be. Cops on the job can't just sit around and play video games much less be photographed doing it and posted online when they're supposed to be working.
Nah they can swing this as community outreach. Same way they do when they play ball with the young kids in the neighborhood.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

It's legit fam. It's on the local news in Minneapolis.

This definitely coulda gone sideways and you are 100% correct in general. This was just an exception/anomaly that backfired on the sucka ass neighbors. I'll treat it as such.

But I'm glad it did work out and made the neighbors look like fools.

Nintendo should take advantage of this if they are smart :yeshrug:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah this is legit. Damn near the same thing happened with my and my college crew back in the day playing the first DBZ Budokai, we had a group playing and being no loud, cops showed up like “We heard there was a disturbance in the ar... Oh y’all on that Budokai?!? :ohhh:

:duck:

ill help you by dapping u up though