negged by The Burger King with the following comment: change your avi

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
never claimed that, so unless you can find a specific post where I did, hop off my personal meat and go get the business meat from the wendy's drive thru. we're still open, fakkit. :birdman:
breh u uglygang, why you trying to separate from your fellow Ugly brothas?

you know you'd sell a little more if you called them up and begin associating with them again. Have them buy some of your supply:manny:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
shyt ain't been the same since BK ran Ronnie Off....Heard his a family man in Arkansas or some shyt :hhh:

images

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
shyt ain't been the same since BK ran Ronnie Off....Heard his a family man in Arkansas or some shyt :hhh:

images
DLTNBgC.png
You must be another one of my illegitimate and unwanted children

Ran me off yet I hand him an L everytime :jbhmm:

Ran me off yet I'm still here
I2Lee7G.png

what is it about my name that makes it so hard for you all to keep it out of your mouth? :jbhmm:

Is it the fact that the mere mention of McDonald's is accompanied by thoughts of juicy, 100% beef hamburgers :ahh:, our World famous fries :ahh:, and a generally pleasant fine dining experience at fast food prices?
tYw3zoe.png

Or is it because you're a dikkriding fakkit named Lito?
hTnyAw0.png

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
DLTNBgC.png

I2Lee7G.png

what is it about my name that makes it so hard for you all to keep it out of your mouth? :jbhmm:

Is it the fact that the mere mention of McDonald's is accompanied by thoughts of juicy, 100% beef hamburgers :ahhh:, our World famous fries :ahhh:, and a generally pleasant fine dining experience at fast food prices?
tYw3zoe.png

hTnyAw0.png
:dead:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
DLTNBgC.png

I2Lee7G.png

Is it the fact that the mere mention of McDonald's is accompanied by thoughts of juicy, 100% beef hamburgers :ahh:, our World famous fries :ahh:, and a generally pleasant fine dining experience at fast food prices?
tYw3zoe.png

hTnyAw0.png

How you in little rock throwing up the Big Mac?

You pulling up on the radio guy boss?

Can we talk about why you a blacc man with the vybez kartel special....:jbhmm:

You a man who parades as a clown to sell poison in the black community and you do it all while in cac drag....:mjpls:

Lets talk about how you been hiding that child ....Embarrassed cause your bytch is fried too...

Don't worry though I'm sure my mans BK will still be around taking in applications....Your son has a bright career with the gang :myman: