NEG TRAIN ON CARBON fakkit: SAYS DARK SKIN WOMAN LOOKS LIKE shyt!!!...EDIT: REP Look Real Healthy

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Check out these agents hatin' on this Beautiful Black Queen in this thread ya'll...I call for a neg train on @CarbonBraddock

33m5t84.png

Hell neg train on @J.E.T.S and @The M.I.C. bytch ASSES 2!!!...

160zm2w.png

She was prancin' 'round Howard University for Home Coming last week...:whew:

She got modeling agencies after her now because of this photo 30K plus likes!!!...:whew:

Last edited:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
looks like shyt

edit: i mean,i would let her have sex with me. i would just lay there, but we have to do better in choosing which women to be posting on here.

Some of you need to go back home and receive home training...even if you feel that way...why would you say that publically on a forum???...:what:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Some of you need to go back home and receive home training...even if you feel that way...why would you say that publically on a forum???...:what:
say what mufukka? i said she doesn't look good, what the fukk is your problem?

edit: just about any time someone posts a woman on here that most of ya'll are fawning over, i will say they do not look good, that's what i do. check my signature guy. talking bout a neg train over some shyt iv'e said like a thousand times on here? and then callin folks crackas. you need to fall back breh, you be on here doin a bit too much.