need troubleshoot help with pc (is my motherboard fried or my cpu)

Daps
Reppin
@LÍQUIDO @Ciggavelli @MMA Mo

new board still no POST. motherboard turns on but again no display shown on monitor. At this rate i can say that the MB is not the problem as a brand new board shows the same symptoms. So it could be GPU, RAM and CPU.

which one?

MMA

Superstar
Daps

new board still no POST. motherboard turns on but again no display shown on monitor. At this rate i can say that the MB is not the problem as a brand new board shows the same symptoms. So it could be GPU, RAM and CPU.

which one?
Did you seat the cpu right :ohhh:

Did the psu fan spin? you should do a test of the psu is still working.

Your cpu is done if that's the case. Your motherboard fried it. Damn, I've never seen that before :wow:
Buy a new cpu and test with new board and old board.. also test each ram 1 at a time

Daps
Reppin
Did you seat the cpu right :ohhh:

Did the psu fan spin? you should do a test of the psu is still working.

Your cpu is done if that's the case. Your motherboard fried it. Damn, I've never seen that before :wow:
Buy a new cpu and test with new board and old board.. also test each ram 1 at a time

yes i sat the CPU by matching it with the arrow on the board. The PSU is working as all the light and fans on the mobo turns on, including CPU fan and the GPU fan. Changed ram to every slot and combination possible. I have already request for the RAM to be sent back. I'm :to: right now.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

which one?
tenor.gif

MMA

Superstar
Daps
yes i sat the CPU by matching it with the arrow on the board. The PSU is working as all the light and fans on the mobo turns on, including CPU fan and the GPU fan. Changed ram to every slot and combination possible. I have already request for the RAM to be sent back. I'm :to: right now.
You add more cpu paste to the cooler?
I just had that issue with my i7 8700k, not enough cpu paste only half of my ram was working :russ:
I'd try the cpu with the old board again and then rebuild the new build again. Make sure you have everything right, one little mistake you will waste 30 minutes trying to figure out what it is.
Just send your cpu back for warranty, AMD is pretty quick on these things.

Warranty Service: Retail CPUs Purchased New in Box