Need some work related advice...

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
At this point, as long as the money is consistent, I don't really care. I just need my main hustle/job to provide money for rent and bills so I can supplement my income with other ventures. I have a clothing line I introduced on spreadshirt, a skateboard line I launched with boardpusher, and I make music and DJ (I actually have a show in Williamsburg on the 13th of Sept that I haven't even had the time to promote due to this job)...all of that I promote through my blog which has almost 3,000 followers.

I would like to get into real estate but I don't even know where to start.

Sounds like you got a lot going on productivity and fulfillment wise. Why do a "just to pay bills" job that seems so intensive? Find some part time paperwork job in the city for like 20 hrs a week. Sure you could get something $12-$18/hr. the rest te money from your ventures and stuff.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Sounds like you got a lot going on productivity and fulfillment wise. Why do a "just to pay bills" job that seems so intensive? Find some part time paperwork job in the city for like 20 hrs a week. Sure you could get something $12-$18/hr. the rest te money from your ventures and stuff.

I think for me, I just want to have more than enough money to not only get ahead of rent and bills, but to save as well. I don't want to be yet another person in New York that barely has any money to enjoy themselves when the time to pay rent and bills is over and done.

It's like my roommate. She works 70 hours a week and 16 hours a day in a bar/restaurant and is always complaining about bills being too high and not being able to afford them or anything else. Also it seems she never has time or money to do much of anything outside of work. She also complains about the job constantly to the point I'm sick and tired of hearing about it.

Not that it's really comparable, but I have a degree and I don't really have to do that type of job. I was just looking for the salary and financial help an office job can provide...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
UPDATE

I had to hassle my ex-managers at this job to get my fukking paycheck three times in person last week. Once on Wednesday and twice on Friday. To which one of the junior managers told me to take the boss's number down and call him personally. I call him on Saturday (after talking to him on Wednesday and he said the paychecks would be there on Friday and on Friday the secretary said that the Fed Ex truck with the paychecks hadn't come yet) and he said he was out of time and would call me and sort it out on Monday.

Monday comes and he says the paychecks have been mailed out and should be there on Tuesday or Wednesday.

It's Thursday and it still hasn't come!!!! fukk THESE MOTHERfukkERS! Trying to fukking jerk me! Shyt's put me in a bad mood for the past couple of days.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Yeah i'd almost rather flip burgers than work in sales, because while the rewards are high if you're good, you HAVE to sell something to make any money instead of guaranteed cash every pay period.