Need help, Some indian lady called from microsoft

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Saying my sister was downloading encrypted files, that someone was hacking it?

THis is what my brother is telling me, he is not computer savvy so he doesnt really remember.

He siad the indian person called like 50 times, we dont know how they got the number?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hey there buddy I can help you, I need your sister's, your brothers and your Social Security number and credit card information. Don't worry we'll take care of this really quick :shaq:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
im serious guys..... is it a scam?... my sis buys stuff with her credit card on there?.. are they hackers?

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
they will try to remotely access the computer
my bro siad he was going step by step with the lady but stopped when they wanted the id number, its a scam right?

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
its a trip cuz this started to happen after i downloaded hola unblocker for the gamepass.

thanks guys

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hi my name is Archibald Ngso from the Democratic Republic of Congo

I am an African Prince with over 70 wives and I had to hide the money in a Swiss Bank when my marriages started to give trouble. I am unable to access the money because of a tax lien the IRS has on my account. I am requesting your help to help me secure my endowment, which is in the billions. If you are willing to help me, I will not only give you $50,000 cash upfront for your help, but I will knight you as a Prince Yahshua, where you will get access to insurmountable concubines

please wire through Western Union