Need Help Losing Fat In My Stomach/Hips Area (FREE DAPS + REPS)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This guy is putting you on the right track. The way we tend to look at biology is warped as hell. It's rather simple to control weight.

Cut dairy and processed sugars, as stated
Remain hydrated throughout the day.
Limit meat intake (I'd say cut it out altogether if you're up for it. mean essentially turns straight into fat because it all cannot be processed in our bodies.)
NEVER eat an hour before you go to sleep unless it's something slight such as a banana or apple...
When you wake up in the morning, before eating a damn thing, have a tall glass of water or 2. Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Wait 20-30 minutes before having breakfast.

One of the most important things is to AVOID SHALLOW BREATHING. A lot of people are breathing into their chest rather than breathing into their stomachs as we see infants do. This hinders ALL bodily processes.
:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm doing the same thing now but im working out also, you want to make sure you have some nice looking muscles under that fat, don't want to just be skinny.

Yes.natural sugars are okay, i should have specified. Maple syrup, honey, fruits/veggies of course are safe sugars. But white sugar,brown sugar, HFCS, corn syrup are definite no no's.
Terrible post

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Meat is easily the most indigestible thing we insist on consuming. Easily.

Dead flesh fueling a living body? Strange no? In nature they eat their prey truly FRESH. But I digress, you wish to keep fat away from the stomach area, limit meat.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This guy is putting you on the right track. The way we tend to look at biology is warped as hell. It's rather simple to control weight.

Cut dairy and processed sugars, as stated
Remain hydrated throughout the day.
Limit meat intake (I'd say cut it out altogether if you're up for it. mean essentially turns straight into fat because it all cannot be processed in our bodies.)
NEVER eat an hour before you go to sleep unless it's something slight such as a banana or apple...
When you wake up in the morning, before eating a damn thing, have a tall glass of water or 2. Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Wait 20-30 minutes before having breakfast.

One of the most important things is to AVOID SHALLOW BREATHING. A lot of people are breathing into their chest rather than breathing into their stomachs as we see infants do. This hinders ALL bodily processes.
Terrible Post

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Terrible Poster

OK bro. Keep dropping that knowledge:mjlol:

Meat is easily the most indigestible thing we insist on consuming. Easily.
Dead flesh fueling a living body? Strange no? In nature they eat their prey truly FRESH. But I digress, you wish to keep fat away from the stomach area, limit meat.

:mjlol: