Need help brehs...my girls getting stalked

Daps
Reppin
me
she shoulda been told security if dude is staring at her for 10 minutes outside her store. i would go up there.. not looking for trouble but just to see whats really good

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
There's NO WAY I'm EVER going to fight some other dude on behalf of some other woman. It's 2013, not 1713.

Tell your girl to call the cops if its that bad. What the fvck do you think we pay taxes for? Don't let her set you up.

Daps
tumblr_inline_mgceueONgd1ru8t9z.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
shyt happened to me years ago when I first was talkin to my old lady. her ex was crazy, leaving notes on her car at work and under the door and what not. I was never able to reach him by phone, and didn't know his crib was. but I found out where his people stayed and went to the door and told his old man basically that this shyt gotta stop or I was gonna have to beat his ass. Mind you, I'm a non-fighting ass nikka, but it was utterly ridiculous.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
She didn't call security cause she is one of those people who doesn't think anything is a big deal until real shyt goes down. We figured out how he found her name, her co worker said he came into the store a few days and asked about her and the dumbass co worker told her name. My girl is pretty legit, not the attention seeking type and normal. She's 22..this Asian dude is like 30. Dude is not physically threatening at all, but he sounds mentally fukked. Ill keep y'all updated, if shyt happens, it'll be within next few days. Thanks for all the words.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
long ass story short...

she work at a mall...yesterday this dude went to her store asking for her (no idea how he know her name) and tried talking to her asking her to come out for lunch and saying really weird shyt that sounds obsessed, she tell him no and he keep persisting...then eventually he goes away and stays outside her store for a good 10 minutes staring at her.

he does the same thing today, except comes in twice and she's now getting really annoyed and keeps telling him to leave and no, and dude starts getting teary and saying he's got feelings and her no hurts him etc. then stares at her for a period from far for a lil bit.

what do we do? thinking he does it again, is it best for her to just call security, or for me to do something and go there....i'm not worried about shyt except that if i do something to him, dude might lose it and go nuts. i dunno how to handle these psychos, most of the time they hurt themselves don't they?

how do you handle shyt like this...should she just say no and hope dude eventually fukks off...or should i do something ?

:lupe:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Happen to this girl i work with..

she's 25 and the dude was 41.. dude ask her to go out and she said no and he would sit in the parking lot until she got off or he would wait outside of the fence at the job just to see her.. so she went to the cops about him..

u have your girl take his picture and go to the cops with his description and everything she knows about him.. they will tell her to call the police right away next time he comes back and they will give him a warning.. i don't know where u live.

but the cops around my way, usually throw threats at dude and i'm not talking about going to jail either.