Need a good preworkout

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Gtfo if you gonna say coffee :camby:

ran out of my dmaa preworkout and just need something for days i don't have no Juice

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gtfo if you gonna say coffee :camby:

ran out of my dmaa preworkout and just need something for days i don't have no Juice

What are you looking for in your preworkout?

I drink beet juice with Apple cider vinegar and water.

Benefits of beet juice is they are high in nitrates which your body turns to nitric oxide, which helps with blood flow, blood pressure, may boost stamina but I've never had issue with stamina.

I quit all caffeine in February. Haven't looked back.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
C4 does it for me but fukks with my stomach at times. I’m looking for a replacement too. Been messing with this drink I get from the gym that has me amped as hell but it’s $5 a pop.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Any cheap shyt will work honestly they all basically the same caffeine, creatine and Bcaas

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just buy the supplements you want in it in bulk and add some Gatorade powder or mio to it.

I'm assuming you want some type of Beta Alanine, Creatine, Taurine, Essential Amino Acids, Arginine. And grab some type of Gatorade/powerade/off brand ade powder for taste/sugar and of course 100mg-200mg caffeine pills....

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yeah it's my go to short cut health food.

Honestly when I'm too lazy to cook dinner but still want stay healthy, i just eat oatmeal but pair it with yogurt.
I can eat it for breakfast lunch or dinner. The one food that I never get tired of. Had it for breakfast today and I'm having it for lunch tomorrow.