Neckbeard leaves the basement & tries Speed Dating for the 1st time

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So weird. Dude needs to work on himself or nothing will change. Get out moms house and get a gym membership first

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naah breh. That's a fukkin work to push the YouTubers cologne or some shyt. No way that's real
full

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Damn @CouldntBeMeTho . I was nutting in bytches at 11 :wow: my nikka I hope you get that shyt together now if not :ufdup:
:mjlol:

an older bytch stuck my hand in her p*ssy at 8 years old, I was like John C Reilly in Stepbrothers “it’s so wet and slippery :damn:

declined the p*ssy and told her I still wanted to be a kid, I’m flabbergasted I understood what that meant at that age lol

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:mjlol:

an older bytch stuck my hand in her p*ssy at 8 years old, I was like John C Reilly in Stepbrothers “it’s so wet and slippery :damn:

declined the p*ssy and told her I still wanted to be a kid, I’m flabbergasted I understood what that meant at that age lol
Lmao man you were mature at 8. At 11 I was punching my stomach already and knew what time it was when she made the move.

It’s crazy to see her married and shyt now knowing how what she did.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@StackBundles Molestation isn’t cool breh
You act like I said it was cool. I was stating I was fukking at 11. Never did I say “damn nikka you fukking up not being molested.” What worked for me doesn’t work for many and that’s cool. Some nikkas are late bloomers and that’s cool. I just said to the man he better not be stuck like that. Never did I say molestation is the wave. Everyone works different. You think of it as molestation I’m thinking of it as that bytch showed me the ropes early in life.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
Sigh, oh man. A lot going on in this video. Felt like an ad for dude's cologne, strong reminder that attraction can't be negotiated, and how niche pro wrestling figures in society in comparison to how it appears on social media.

Dude seems okay just nervous which is understandable. Also he appeared obsessed with having to discuss gaming and wrestling but that could be editing at play so who knows how the dates went along. It was interesting though.