Neaux Way Out for the Tigers in this Storm: The U vs LSwho? Official Game Thread

Who win?

• Canes

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • Farmer Fran ain't the answer Canes win

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Canes looked soft.

O and D line got mauled.

Rosier is inaccurate as phuck.

Miami has zero intermediate game. Shyt is either screens/underneath passes or all deep passes. They are the rockets of college football....

Miami is a lot like LSU in the sense that they haven't had a truly elite triggerman behind center since Ken Dorsey. Brad Kaaya was close to that, but unless Perry or Williams are that deal, then best-case scenario is last season. Miami has a ton of talent but they didn't seem to improve at all from last year. They'll have to win games by forcing turnovers and playing from ahead. If they fall behind by more than one score, the game is over as long as Rosier is back there.

But I was probably more disappointed with the trench play. Mostly because I knew what we had in Rosier at QB. Speed, athleticism and aggression can't help you if another team decides to say, "Fukk your way, we're going to line up and hit you in the mouth. Do something about it."

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
This is some BS. Jalen could move to rb and fit right in. Rosier is not in the same stratosphere when it comes to running the ball

It's an accurate statement. Malik Rosier is a poor man's Jalen Hurts. Meaning, Hurts is superior to Rosier in most every way, but the style of play/limitations (scrambler with underrated physicality, struggles to make throws that require accuracy or going through progressions) are comparable.