NBC prequel "Taken" series thread

Upshall

Pro
Daps
Would rather watch a prequel to Law Abiding Citizen. Guys all scared of what Gerard Butler was capable of :lupe:. Murking terrorists without even being present :myman:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He better quote that "What I do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that I have acquired over a very long career..." speech in every episode for this to even be a tad bit interesting from week to week

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

The franchise was already at the point of diminishing returns with the sequel and that was with Liam neeson now they've made a series? Do they not know taken was a lightening in a bottle type of thing. What exactly separates this show from every other show with a cac on the run kicking ass?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The franchise was already at the point of diminishing returns with the sequel and that was with Liam neeson now they've made a series? Do they not know taken was a lightening in a bottle type of thing. What exactly separates this show from every other show with a cac on the run kicking ass?
I feel like if I made a webseries titled "Cac on the run. kicking ass" it would do numbers :pachaha: