Nba2k25: September 6, 2024

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I’d say I ain’t gone cop but I know when it drop to half price BF I will :snoop:

At the very least I most likely will when it drop to $20 or so in spring

I’m still on NBA 2k23 and gone play till end of year then finally play 2k24 in January and most likely gone play that at least the first 6 months of 2025 if not the whole year :dwillhuh:

Might just do a couple seasons in MC and ME in 24 so I can get a season or 2 in of 25 to get more up to date.

That’s trash you can’t play MC offline :hhh:

If I could I’d prolly just stick to 23 for another few years after all this time I spent building my player. shyt wack you gotta play hundreds of games to max out your player then by the time you do, you can’t even play much longer. That’s some of the foulest shyt in gaming :hhh:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
why do they still refer to PS5 and XB series x as new gen? it's been out for like 5 years now. And It's crazy how they won't retire PS4 /xb1 already
And that's another issue too because it's holding a lot of these games back. EA CFB 25 will be the true test for current gen consoles when it's out next week since it's only for current gen.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I know it's unpopular but myNBA is one of the best dynasty mode/gm modes out there but it's not perfect.

It still boggles my mind how we have yet to get NBA TV or The NFL network as presentation option in these games.

This. out of all the sports games, it's the most detailed and customizable.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
If you’re a MYGM/MyLeague guy, probably a day 1 cop for you unless you’re still having fun with 24.

Mycareer/Park/Rec/Proam guys should probably cop around Christmas when the meta is solved.

Quick Match 5V5 guys should cop when it’s near free.

MyTeam nikkas need to give it the fukk up. 2K hates you nikkas and have been raping your pockets the last two years. This year was beyond offensive though :russ:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Y'all know my obsession with the CPU taking realistic shots and 2K24 is probably the first 2K that the CPU takes pull up jumpers without changing any sliders. However, so many tendancies are messed up (Zion with a 50+ fadeaway tendency, making him take fadeaway jumpers every single post up, same as Vic Wemby).

They really fukking need somebody to fix the damn tendancies. Wtf is the point of playing against CPU Jordan if he will never attempt pull up shots. Makes the game boring ASF.

24 DID a great job and hopefully they build on that. The shot stick needs to be combined with ratings to decide how well the step backs and side step pull up jumpers get you to the open spot, the higher the rating the more likely you are to step back to the open spot. Certain step back moves don't create any separation so a ratings system can fix that.