NBA Youngboy's mom tells his fans he's gonna shoot all his haters UPDATE : She dropped a diss track

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Nah. You can see from his mum that he's bytch made. It would just result in him licking his wounds and then shooting Floyd.

If I was Floyd, I'd give him my blessings, hit the strip club with him, have him performing at one of my exhibitions.

I'd wait until he is engaged until he is engaged in a number of feuds before making the call.

Chess not checkers.
youngboy will never have the resources necessary to reach money.may

but money has what it takes to handle youngboy whatever way he chooses

i don't think he cares though to be for real ha

YoungBoy a live wire and it will be hard to catch him by himself or without a strap

U just gotta let him chill for a bit get the best shooters money can buy and take his head off

YoungBoy crossed the line
having son killed ain't worth the mess

rather embarrass him for the world to see

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
NBA is a peon compared to Floyd. Floyd is more than twice his age. If I was him I wouldn’t even waste my time going back and forth with that kid. And let’s be honest, he’s on a path of self-destruction anyway. Dude is a ticking time bomb. :yeshrug:
:wow:Yeah but what if he impregnate his daughter... He will be stuck with NBA for 18 seasons

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
YoungBoy a live wire and it will be hard to catch him by himself or without a strap

U just gotta let him chill for a bit get the best shooters money can buy and take his head off

YoungBoy crossed the line
You don’t need splinter cell shooters to touch NBA. Floyd can probably give a bag to someone in NBA’s crew and have them do an inside job...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You don’t need splinter cell shooters to touch NBA. Floyd can probably give a bag to someone in NBA’s crew and have them do an inside job...
Floyd rich pay the best leave no trace

U don’t need some young nikka folding and implicating if caught