NBA & Take-Two Interactive partner for esports league. Go pro brehs

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm... this shyt going to be all about who knows how to work the game's exploits better than the next man.

A game like 2K or any sports game has to have user based rules that don't allow people to cheese you to death. We all know 2K isn't good enough as it is to prevent people from being able to successfully play like a$$holes and idiots in the game and not get crushed.

shyt might be a joke
:patrice:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I might need to check this out cause I have mastered danny green and kawhi leonard releases to the point i can shot 70% from 3 with them :pachaha:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About time I started monetizing my skills.:beli: Sick of dominating this 2K shyt for free. :smugdraper:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Bump been a few months since this thread was made now there is an ESPN esports... and tons of sports teams are throwing money down at these people even training them like pro athletes with trainers and doctors :whoo:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
and tons of sports teams are throwing money down at these people even training them like pro athletes with trainers and doctors

doc-rivers.gif

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.

the 76ers all female Esports team listen to their whole vid they even have the trainers plan their food etc etc if you dont want to listen watch around 2:30-2:50 .... (they said they have the same problems as NBA players now that part had me :mjlol:) ... but @itsyoung!! posted a thread a while back forgot the nba players name but he was into PC gaming, and i think this is why a lot of Athletes are getting into PC gaming, their own franchise is supporting Esports and they see those people everyday and get to hang out with them... to get paid six figures maybe more to game :damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this never works for games like NBA 2k or Madden. Too much reliant on RNG (random number generator)/computer opponents, etc. too much out of the players actual hands, which is why they never took off competitively in the first place. Throwing more money at the situation wont fix it or make it more appealing.

the 76ers all female Esports team listen to their whole vid they even have the trainers plan their food etc etc if you dont want to listen watch around 2:30-2:50 .... (they said they have the same problems as NBA players now that part had me :mjlol:) ... but @itsyoung!! posted a thread a while back forgot the nba players name but he was into PC gaming, and i think this is why a lot of Athletes are getting into PC gaming, their own franchise is supporting Esports and they see those people everyday and get to hang out with them... to get paid six figures maybe more to game :damn:

Karl Anthony Towns plays Players Unknown Battlegrounds a lot (and streams it via Twitch).

Shaq and Alex Rodriguez own a very successful E-Sports team (NRG)

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
this never works for games like NBA 2k or Madden. Too much reliant on RNG (random number generator)/computer opponents, etc. too much out of the players actual hands, which is why they never took off competitively in the first place. Throwing more money at the situation wont fix it or make it more appealing.

Karl Anthony Towns plays Players Unknown Battlegrounds a lot (and streams it via Twitch).

Shaq and Alex Rodriguez own a very successful E-Sports team (NRG)
i been saying this for awhile now but Playing video games is the new hustle...

You're your own boss
Just play the most popular game
and you can make six figures are year :wow: if you get lucky and get supported by NBA teams/players or rich ass people then you're Set for life all because of playing Vid Games its crazy :whoo: