NBA Saturday night: Golden State vs Philly ABC: Steph goes for history

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What has Wiggins done in his career other than be a perpetual disappointment? I don't wanna hear about some vague, generic labels that you use to cover up your bullshyt, I want to know what has he done?

:mjgrin:

You don't ever show your face when Wiggins has a poor, inconsistent performance (which is regularly), you only show up when you can swing it around to blame Steph.
:sas2:SHOOTING HIGHER FROM
THE FIELD & 3P THAN CURRY
WHILE ACTUALLY PLAYING DEFENSE
AND NOT HIDING ON SPOT UP SHOOTERS.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
This record has Steph playing like a caricature of himself and it’s very nasty. I’d like to see some more versatility in the 4th quarter sets besides the Dray and Steph two man game or DHO.
You gonna fukk around and catch a neg with this bullshyt, my g. Try me.

:demonic:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:scust:YOU CLEARLY DIDNT WATCH
THE GAME.

HE BLOCKED MULTIPLE 3S,
HAD MULTIPLE DEFLECTIONS.

HAD CURRY RUSHED & RATTLED.

THE 2ND HE CAME OUT
THE GM CURRY WENT OFF
IN THE 2ND QTR.

I didn't need to watch this game to know that Steph is in a shooting slump (He's shooting under 40% the last 10 games) or to realize that outside of like 7 games, he's been pretty mediocre this season

Daps
We can’t get a set for Jordan? We can’t get a Wiggs post up on Seth? Just gotta spam the two man game?
What happened when Steph was subbed out with three minutes remaining in the third, and the Warriors went scoreless for the rest of the period with Wiggins and Poole leading the lineup?

:unimpressed:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What happened when Steph was subbed out with three minutes remaining in the third, and the Warriors went scoreless for the rest of the period with Wiggins and Poole leading the lineup?

:mjlol:STEPH DIDNT DO shyt
IN THAT 3RD QRT AND HIS
"GRAVITY" HAD NOTHING TO
DO WITH WIGGINS & POOLE

SCORING 19 OF THE TEAMS 24 PTS
IN THAT QRT.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
IN THAT 3RD QRT AND HIS
"GRAVITY" HAD NOTHING TO
DO WITH WIGGINS & POOLE

IN THAT QRT.

No, he was good in that 3rd quarter. A good amount of plays were set up by his screens and movement.

Hid 4th quarter was shytty tho

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No, he was good in that 3rd quarter. A good amount of plays were set up by his screens and movement.

Hid 4th quarter was shytty tho

WHICH POOLE AND WIGGINS

BUCKETS WERE SET UP BY
STEPH IN THE 3RD?

Daps
IN THAT 3RD QRT AND HIS
"GRAVITY" HAD NOTHING TO
DO WITH WIGGINS & POOLE

IN THAT QRT.

You're telling on yourself.

How come Wiggins/Poole couldn't even generate ONE point for themselves or the team in the final three minutes of the third, without Steph?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're telling on yourself.

How come Wiggins/Poole couldn't even generate ONE point for themselves or the team in the final three minutes of the third, without Steph?
BASKETBALL IS A GAME OF RUNS.

PHILLY WENT UP 10 IN
THE 1ST HALF WHEN STEPH
WAS IN THE GAME.

Daps
BASKETBALL IS A GAME OF RUNS.
Oh, look, there you go again with a vague ass description to cover up your bullshyt.

PHILLY WENT UP 10 IN
THE 1ST HALF WHEN STEPH
WAS IN THE GAME.
:usure:

Steph's first stint - Philly with a two-point lead when he exits
Steph's second stint - Philly with a one-point lead when he returns; Philly with an eight-point lead when he exits
Steph's third stint - Philly with a seven-point lead when he returns; Warriors with a three-point lead to end the half.

At no point did Philly have a ten-point lead when Steph was on the floor in the first half. However, Philly did have a ten-point lead when he was off the floor in the first half. In the first two stints where Steph was off the floor they only were a +2, and when he returned for his final stint in that half, they ended up turning a seven-point deficit into a three-point lead.

The fact remains, the team struggled to score when he was off the floor in the first half, and the double-digit lead they generated in the third quarter with him on the floor, quickly disappeared late in the third after he went to the bench (a Wiggins/Poole led-lineup that went scoreless in three minutes).