NBA ref look like he lost a parlay after a Jimmy Butler basket

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I swear to God these games be so fukking rigged:dead:

I know that nikka probably got a friend to put some money on a parlay. We might as well get the WWE refs in there :laff:

Game 2 tonight in Denver.

mlERAO.gif

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The play in real time:

Literally 6 minutes into the first quarter, even IF that was true that ref wouldn't be pressed about shyt at that point :mjlol:

Reminds me of when y'all were saying Luka was charming that female ref cuz she smiled at him when in reality it was a "Yeah whatever nikka :skip: " smirk to him making a dumbass argument

Y'all too deep into fanfiction :mjlol:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
YOU SEE????

THEY’VE been doing it every playoff game this year against the Heat

Scott Foster is a pro at it

This is a good thing, we need refs cheating. Just want them to cheat for my team when it's my time : blessed:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The play in real time:

Literally 6 minutes into the first quarter, even IF that was true that ref wouldn't be pressed about shyt at that point :mjlol:

Reminds me of when y'all were saying Luka was charming that female ref cuz she smiled at him when in reality it was a "Yeah whatever nikka :skip: " smirk to him making a dumbass argument

Y'all too deep into fanfiction :mjlol:

The stupidity of some

We really doomed :mjcry:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
The fact that most of the NBA refs come from some small area with a penchant for gambling should be all the evidence anyone needs, but some folks need more convincing. The entire NBA approach to QA/QC is absolutely disgraceful
wait where’d you hear that at