complaining+james.jpg

His own daughter clowning him. :mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
off topic a little bit

I used to like when Kobe would get fouled ... and then just stand there staring at the ref ... not playing any D and just waiting on the other side of the court. He might trot back into the picture 10 seconds later

even when the camera panned away you could hear him swing his arm and clap mad loud

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
off topic a little bit

I used to like when Kobe would get fouled ... and then just stand there staring at the ref ... not playing any D and just waiting on the other side of the court. He might trot back into the picture 10 seconds later
He got so many fines/technicals for yelling at them that he started cursing them out in 3-4 different languages so they wouldn’t know what he’s saying :lolsheed:

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
off topic a little bit

even when the camera panned away you could hear him swing his arm and clap mad loud

Dwade use to have moments like this too....without the arm swinging and clapping though...