NBA Logos Through the Years

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Phoenix+Suns+logo.jpg

How they not include this Phoenix logo... ?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That's my biggest gripe with a lot of the current logos. Too sterile and too clean; there's no fun or soul.

SEVEN of them are a circle with the team name on the edges and the logo on the inside: Atlanta, Denver, Indy, Minnesota, Philly, Washington and Toronto.

The best/iconic ones have had minimal changes over the years. Bulls, Celtics, Heat, Knicks and Lakers being the main ones. Both of Utah's logos were fire; Portland's primary logo has always been great but I don't like the current wordmark with it; San Antonio has a classic logo but the font on the current one is :trash: Totally fukked it up; way too clean. Phoenix has a solid logo but I hate the current color scheme. Doesn't look right at all. Detroit is clean in a good way.

Besides Golden State (all their changes actually looked good besides the We Believe one), I don't think any of the teams who have been changing their logos has a better look than one of their older ones.

- Nets is blah
- Hornets is not even close to the original logo
- Cavs is OK but I think the '83-93 and LeBron era Cavs ones are much better
- Mavs is :scusthov: compared to their originals
- Clippers :scusthov:
- Original Grizzlies logo was awesome; current one is meh
- Bucks isn't bad but I prefer the previous ones
- T'Wolves is the worst of their logos; the KG era ones will always be my favorites
- Thunder...such a basic logo. Compare that trash to what Seattle had from '75-01.
- Magic is too plain; old ones were much better
- Wizards compared to that beautiful Bullets logo is :scusthov:

The old, old logos from the 40s-early 70s are cool to see. I'm a sucker for those ones even though most of them were improved upon over the years. They're like a time capsule for design back then.

That's a theme across all industries right now, not a fan either