Nba live 18 $24 GCU MEMBERS/29.99 without.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn EA basically giving this game away. talk all the shyt you want about 2k but it's clear that EA is no competition for them. if only we could trade that shytty ass Madden game for another 2K football game.:mjcry:
The same 2K football game that was like $20 and Take 2 was basically giving away right before the NFL pulled the plug on it?

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
The same 2K football game that was like $20 and Take 2 was basically giving away right before the NFL pulled the plug on it?
Yeah but NFL 2K would've eventually overtook Madden in popularity, it was actually gaining market share on EA, it doesn't seem like NBA Live is gaining any type of market share on 2K, at this point it really is no competition. I'm glad EA is getting their ass kicked in the basketball video game Market, I don't feel sorry for EA ever since they brought that NFL license. it's been fukk EA as a staff, video game company and as a motherfuking crew ever since.:pacspit:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Besides not being able to play with my friends online (wtf?) it's a damn good game. Flaws here and there of course but that's 2k too. I been playing the trial but I might buy it

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Besides not being able to play with my friends online (wtf?) it's a damn good game. Flaws here and there of course but that's 2k too. I been playing the trial but I might buy it
If you like the trial, you will not regret it at $30 that's for sure.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah but NFL 2K would've eventually overtook Madden in popularity, it was actually gaining market share on EA, it doesn't seem like NBA Live is gaining any type of market share on 2K, at this point it really is no competition. I'm glad EA is getting their ass kicked in the basketball video game Market I don't feel sorry for EA ever since they brought that NFL license it's fukk as a staff, video game company and is a motherfuking crew.:pacspit:
Take 2 has turned NBA 2K18 into a bug riddled giant microtransaction. Say what you will about EA but they've done nothing that sinister. The microtransactions stay on the ultimate team side of the game.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Wait we can't play online ?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Take 2 has turned NBA 2K18 into a bug riddled giant microtransaction. Say what you will about EA but they've done nothing that sinister. The microtransactions stay on the ultimate team side of the game.

But the actual gameplay is still leaps and bounds better than Live

The problem with Madden and Live since last gen is that the games are not fun to play and lack polish

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That can’t. Retailers only carry the game through preorders. Best Buy must have order additional games and are just trying to get them bytches off. Game not even a month old and it’s half price

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That can’t. Retailers only carry the game through preorders. Best Buy must have order additional games and are just trying to get them bytches off. Game not even a month old and it’s half price

This is true, Best Buy sent me Madden 18 for free on accident. After I told them they said "You can send it back if you want but if not just consider it a gift, we have plenty in stock" :dead:

They even gave me $6 credit for the hassle :win: