• Wilson

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This nikka can't play no fukking ball. No respectable hooper would ball with that piece of shyt. FOH

JampackedPlasticGilamonster-max-1mb.gif

whos man is this :mjlol: nikka always angry for no reason

this nikka talking like I give a fukk what he thinks. I just went to Wal Mart and got a basketball. aint nobody trying to relieve failed hoop dreams like your bytch ass.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always liked wilsons more and found them easier to play with :dame: , but i'm also not good enough to be a pro ball player.

:patrice:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
JampackedPlasticGilamonster-max-1mb.gif

whos man is this :mjlol: nikka always angry for no reason

this nikka talking like I give a fukk what he thinks. I just went to Wal Mart and got a basketball. aint nobody trying to relieve failed hoop dreams like your bytch ass.
nikka your lame ass wasted time to find a gif like you getting applause for buying that wack shyt. I'm not angry nikka just laughing at your non hooping ass posting that bullshyt acting like its a ball anybody that actually plays ball uses. You definitely give a fukk what it think stupid or you wouldn't even replied and sure as fukk wouldn't posted a gif smfh. I don't have hoop dreams but I can play don't be mad because your ass and I called it out. bytch logic 101 from this dude. I make fun of him cause he gets a bullshyt ball from wall mart so he the exaggerates to me having hoop dreams because I can bust his ass in ball in my sleep. Stop it your drowning sir

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka your lame ass wasted time to find a gif like you getting applause for buying that wack shyt. I'm not angry nikka just laughing at your non hooping ass posting that bullshyt acting like its a ball anybody that actually plays ball uses. You definitely give a fukk what it think stupid or you wouldn't even replied and sure as fukk wouldn't posted a gif smfh. I don't have hoop dreams but I can play don't be mad because your ass and I called it out. bytch logic 101 from this dude. I make fun of him cause he gets a bullshyt ball from wall mart so he the exaggerates to me having hoop dreams because I can bust his ass in ball in my sleep. Stop it your drowning sir

https://www.dikkssportinggoods.com/...9-5-16splunbxclxxxxxxbkb/16splunbxclxxxxxxbkb

Spalding NBA Zi/O Basketball | Academy

Spalding Zi/O Basketball Review

every review of this ball is overwhelmingly 5 stars yet nobody uses it. sit the fukk down

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i think willson and nba will make a universal ball... affordable and all that

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I THOUGHT THEY WERE CHANGIN THE DESIGN OR MATERIAL

NOT AS MAD AT A BRANDING CHANGE, ALTHOUGH I HATE HOW MUCH ADAM SILVER LIKES CHANGING THE GOAT GAME ON HIS OWN ACCORD