NBA Finals Preview-Grizzlies vs. Hawks #SpursEast #GritNGrind #HawksSet

DPG4Life

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Pound
i know the nba doesnt want to see this money wise but id love to see either toronto or atlanta win the east. chicago has ballers but they are boring as fukk in comparison.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Why they gotta be "Spurs East". They're playing great basketball, and that shyt isn't mutually exclusive to SA. I feel like it kind of takes away from ATL's accomplishments.

It's really a respect thing...Coach Bud learned under Pop for years, Danny Ferry was a Spur and learned in their FO how to be a GM, plus we international (Al, Pero, Thabo, Dennis). Were running their system so why not call it what it is :yeshrug:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
It's really a respect thing...Coach Bud learned under Pop for years, Danny Ferry was a Spur and learned in their FO how to be a GM, plus we international (Al, Pero, Thabo, Dennis). Were running their system so why not call it what it is :yeshrug:

I feel ya but I'm going to get so mad if I hear these "experts" give Pop and SA some, if not damn near half, of the credit. It took some years to get the Hawks back up to respectability.