f89588.png
You gotta love us

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yall def the best team in the east. yall play with sense

why cant yall beat toronto though? lose against us again and im writing yall off

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why cant yall beat toronto though? lose against us again and im writing yall off
It's just a different time. We also lost to the Lakers and Hornets during that time too.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Y'all a good ass team. The first game we weren't all the way right. Last time y'all beat us here & we didn't defend y'all. I think y'all matchup well with us...I still think were a better team but y'all are 2-0 vs. us so i gotta give y'all props

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y'all a good ass team. The first game we weren't all the way right. Last time y'all beat us here & we didn't defend y'all. I think y'all matchup well with us...I still think were a better team but y'all are 2-0 vs. us so i gotta give y'all props
we match up greatly with yall...with every team in the east except chicago :manny::ehh:

In a 7 game series I still think we get yall in 6. But we gon see. Derozan back too so we can get a nice appraisal