NBA Finals Game 5 Thr... wait, didn't we do this before? - Raw 6/12/17

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Vm6Nqv.gif

Samson bout to sing them Pi'Raw Blues
Gotta give props to all the jobbers. They timed letting Joe go, to kick Brock perfectly. Same with the other side. Kept him exposed so it all looked legit.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Swann could be too. Crews maybe could if Titus helps him find his niche.

Swann definitely has potential as a cocky heel. Doing that dancing shyt on the indies got him noticed but he's got so much more to offer as a character.

I like Noam Dar too, he's not good in the ring but he could be a Heath Slater type in a year or two.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Wow this raw was basura and arguably the worst of the year. With the servers on their Big Cass flabby shyt, even this thread couldn't salvage it.

Liking the unpredictability factor of the Cass /Enzo angle would have liked them to get a tag title reign but its whatever. Hopefully Apollo gets a steady push and a credible feud. Seth and Bray may put on a solid match but the promos are trash. Stupid , anti climatic ending.

Its kind of obvious Cena is coming back to RAW but they should do a swap and have Balor go to SD.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

Finally watched this segment. God damn this was all sorts of terrible :russ:

This girl is in purgatory right now. Might be time to consider her just being a true tweener, cause face isn't working and heel would def not be believable.

Better off being some weirdo/psycho Backlund style, who just finally SNAPS. Come out and Bayley to Bayley everyone.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
All I've seen of Raw the last three weeks have been the Goldust promos

:blessed::blessed::blessed: pure fire, back to OG GAWDust.

If this goes nowhere I'll be pissed, give him an IC run and bring back the gold belt