NBA Finals Game 5 Thr... I mean WWE Raw 6/13/16 Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
"Glen Jacobs wants to be Mayor, but do you know the real Glen Jacobs? He attempted to burn his brother alive, set fire to a fellow co-worker and attached jumper cables to the testicles of his boss's son. He also becomes very violent on May 19th. Would you trust Glen Jacobs with running your city :usure:.

Katie Vick questions at the press conference. :mjlol:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
"Glen Jacobs wants to be Mayor, but do you know the real Glen Jacobs? He attempted to burn his brother alive, set fire to a fellow co-worker and attached jumper cables to the testicles of his boss's son. He also becomes very violent on May 19th. Would you trust Glen Jacobs with running your city :usure:.
" I am a friend to the disabled, this Glen Jacobs pushed a man in a wheel chair off stage"

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
As long as Glen fix the pot holes in the street he'll get my vote