NBA All-Star Gordon Hayward has retired

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Brad Miller made more all star teams than him lol... I know he was all star but just 1 time

One of the pastiest careers ever. Mormon, pro gamer while in NBA, played for Boston, Utah and OKC it don't get whiter than that :heh:

Paul George the last player remainin from the 2010 draft is wild specially when there multiple players from drafts before that still in

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brad Miller made more all star teams than him lol... I know he was all star but just 1 time

One of the pastiest careers ever. Mormon, pro gamer while in NBA, played for Boston, Utah and OKC it don't get whiter than that :heh:

Paul George the last player remainin from the 2010 draft is wild specially when there multiple players from drafts before that still in
You sure Gordon is a Mormon? I thought he was a christian.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Not sure why it’s wild to you at all. The majority of population should invest more into themselves and they don’t. In most industries it’s only the very top of the top tiers who invest their own money back into their own career when they’re an employee.
Because the majority of society doesn't have the level of disposable income as an NBA player nor does is the average person's salary based on their bodies operating at an above average level :patrice:

1 million is nothing to alot of these guys who are worth a damn in the league, the money disparity makes a huge difference in the comparison you're tryna make

NBA players are in the top of the top tier so by your logic they should be VERY invested in keeping their bodies up, and there are enough vets and ex players alive to guide these guys on how to properly take care of themselves for the long run.