Nba 2K22 online is retarded.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
2K, since perhaps 2K17, has been on a downward spiral. Why still keep buying their shyt? I know Epic Game Store gave 2K21 out for free but the game's been shyt for years but every year, there's a "this game ain't shyt" thread.

shyt is wild to me. Same goes with Madden and FIFA.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Its sad because the actual basketball mechanics are better this year than last year BUT you got kids kids who basically exploit the game code and take advantage.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
2K, since perhaps 2K17, has been on a downward spiral. Why still keep buying their shyt? I know Epic Game Store gave 2K21 out for free but the game's been shyt for years but every year, there's a "this game ain't shyt" thread.

shyt is wild to me. Same goes with Madden and FIFA.

In everyone's defense there's literally no alternative for either if you actually want to play online with new players

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
2k22 was GOAT week 1 but then people started complaining that it was too easy and then they started nerfing shyt

Daps
I can't speak for the next gen version, but I still find the current gen version to be fun. My only complaint with Rec is that quitting mid-game isn't punished more.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Nah fukk that.. gave up playing online last year..

Too many dumb cac kids... I got 22 and played about two weeks and just couldn't do it anymore

Never buying a new 2k again ... It's bargain bin during playoffs or nothing for me. It's basically madden status now

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I haven't messed around with 2k22 yet. 2k21 was the first 2K game I played in a few years. I've been keeping up with the online play on twitch and stuff like that. But when you actually get into a game and see the way these fools play, it's ridiculous. And the bad part about it is that it is so easy to correct. If you dealt harsh penalties for playing the way these folks play, all of that nonsense would stop. But they don't do that. You get rewarded for cheesing the game. I ended up just playing mainly offline and actually had a decent time with the game.