NBA 2K22 Covers Revealed

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Nooo :mjcry:

I like myteam a lot but this shyt is a time sink
yeah that shyt will eat up all your time especially if you are working the auction house and making profits. my first seasons or so i was just playing for fun and not paying attention to agendas. after awhile i noticed i could flip cards and get xp done easier so once i switched to that i would spend more time in the auction house than actually playing. cop an xp card for cheap..bang out the xp and resell for profit :wow:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
yeah that shyt will eat up all your time especially if you are working the auction house and making profits. my first seasons or so i was just playing for fun and not paying attention to agendas. after awhile i noticed i could flip cards and get xp done easier so once i switched to that i would spend more time in the auction house than actually playing. cop an xp card for cheap..bang out the xp and resell for profit :wow:

Working the market is the best thing in this mode
Snipe cards, sell for profit and then sell the mt :wow:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Working the market is the best thing in this mode
Snipe cards, sell for profit and then sell the mt :wow:
i found one of the most sought after cards for super cheap. found the Dark Matter Michael Porter Jr for 15k. It was going for 500k that particuar day and it's needed to lock in for Invincible Bol Bol. locked that bih in so fast :wow:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Y’all bytch nikkas complaining about a video game like this every damn year ? :russ::russ::russ:

It’s the same shyt every year, if you like basketball and play video games you got no other choice but to cop.. fukken fakkit ass bozo’s whining about this shyt :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
i found one of the most sought after cards for super cheap. found the Dark Matter Michael Porter Jr for 15k. It was going for 500k that particuar day and it's needed to lock in for Invincible Bol Bol. locked that bih in so fast :wow:

That invincible bol bol is a cheat code if you're on next gen.
The way he slides across the court doesn't make any sense :damn:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
That invincible bol bol is a cheat code if you're on next gen.
The way he slides across the court doesn't make any sense :damn:
kinda wish i was on next gen. gonna have to upgrade for 2k22..

Bol is still nasty on current gen...and just seeing the card in TTO makes some players scared...i'll run Invincible Luka, Blake, and Bol Bol just to flex and some quit immediately. Ive gotten bodied by teams with all pink diamonds tho so its really all how you play.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played 2k21 maybe like 3 times since i copped.

That shyt is like tan construction Timbs now.

I just cop.

fukk it.

ya I just buy it out of habit now and that’s not good…I did get my money’s worth out of 2k20 tho…played exhibition a few times in 2k21…tried to create a myplayer yesterday but their scanning shyt is broken so I’m have to create a generic player smh

Legalese

Banned
Daps
kinda wish i was on next gen. gonna have to upgrade for 2k22..

Bol is still nasty on current gen...and just seeing the card in TTO makes some players scared...i'll run Invincible Luka, Blake, and Bol Bol just to flex and some quit immediately. Ive gotten bodied by teams with all pink diamonds tho so its really all how you play.
In presentation, next gen definitely gives more immersion and the loading times are basically nonexistent for everything play now related
Y’all bytch nikkas complaining about a video game like this every damn year ? :russ::russ::russ:

It’s the same shyt every year, if you like basketball and play video games you got no other choice but to cop.. fukken fakkit ass bozo’s whining about this shyt :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Its actually a good sports game when you factor in the amount of content packed in.
Its just that 2k doesn’t understand how to tweak their own global settings.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

You can get that shyt for like 40$ on Black Friday. :mjlol: Brehs acting like it hundred of dollars. I buy that shyt on sale every year.