NBA 2K22 Covers Revealed

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a psychological thing. When you see everyone else playing dress up with pretty hair, cute shoes, and a flashy outfit, you don't want to feel left out. All that shyt tied to VC and grinding VC is a pain. So to be one of the cool kids you spend another 60-100 bucks and find some flimsy excuse to justify it. Then they adjust gameplay and your build is assed out, encouraging you to spend yet more. The only way to win the microtransaction game is to not play.

I don’t mind that I just literally hate that giant ass city shyt they did in 2k21…I liked it when it had a more neighborhood feel to it and getting from A to Z was a lot more simple

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs doesn’t 2K usually have an early release? I’m looking at the preorders and none of them say it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs doesn’t 2K usually have an early release? I’m looking at the preorders and none of them say it

yep usually a week for those who preordered and there’s usually a demo up by now as well…they’re really fukking up…have a feeling this’ll end up being the worst received one by critics and gamers

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
yep usually a week for those who preordered and there’s usually a demo up by now as well…they’re really fukking up…have a feeling this’ll end up being the worst received one by critics and gamers
Ay surf.. do you literally play every game in The Arcadium got damn nikka you in every thread lmaoo how you get to play every sports game, every adventure game n shyt :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ay surf.. do you literally play every game in The Arcadium got damn nikka you in every thread lmaoo how you get to play every sports game, every adventure game n shyt :russ:

as much as I can man lol

making up for lost time :cool:

if I’m in a game thread, then chances are good I’m playing it, played it or will play it…only thread I found myself trolling in was the marvel avengers joint :lolbron:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This shyt got potential. Unfortunately 2k will ruin it by patch one when the nerdy ass dribblers cry about stamina.

from WHT i seen, looks like they have a great starting point for stam. its a first day cop for me :mjcry:

pull-sopranos.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I might cop, alot of custom roster makers are coming back this year with new consoles so Franchise will be good enough.

They still haven't added a salary cap mode to MyTeam, damn shame.