NBA 2K22 Covers Revealed

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
So you just gonna play a trash game no matter if it's trash?
There's other games :snoop:
shyt even go back to 2k21
Fam, if we’re having fun on it, why would we not play?:dahell:

If you don’t like it, don’t cop. If you’re gonna bytch, don’t cop. You feel it’s trash? That’s coo. Others enjoy it :yeshrug:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Fam, if we’re having fun on it, why would we not play?:dahell:

If you don’t like it, don’t cop. If you’re gonna bytch, don’t cop. You feel it’s trash? That’s coo. Others enjoy it :yeshrug:
I said if the game was trash. You have fun with trash? No need to get so defensive. It just doesn't make sense to play a game that doesn't have fun gameplay. Aka trash...
This also a hypothetical situation.
Because you said you don't care about gameplay...so if it isn't fun you'll still play...

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
I said if the game was trash. You have fun with trash? No need to get so defensive. It just doesn't make sense to play a game that doesn't have fun gameplay. Aka trash...
This also a hypothetical situation.
Because you said you don't care about gameplay...so if it isn't fun you'll still play...
To each their own breh :yeshrug:

if you do end up gettin it, hit me up. You can run with us. We’ll get you some W’s. We always got people to run with. Never a dull moment :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This man disarmed me with kindness and agreeability :ohhh:
belly-rico.gif

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
This man disarmed me with kindness and agreeability :ohhh:
Just tryna help the coli brehs out. Dont want yall takin l's galore cuz yall out there with no badges and running with randoms who wont pass to you:wow:

Game is super fun when you got a squad to run with:banderas:

Just cuz you feel it’s trash don’t mean it’s trash to others breh

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Why do the graphics still look like PS4 level?

I feel like sports games don't get shat on enough for their graphics. Open world and adventure games are held to high standard in regards to having high poly count, realistic textures, and multiple moving objects onscreen at once that need to be able to load at will without loading screens...

meanwhile sports games only have to render 1 stadium, with some 10-30 guys onscreen at a time.
Sports are far more harder to program for imo. Sport games are super dynamic. U need 10 to 22 AI players to act like how a human being should. That shyt is almost impossible to make happen

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Sports are far more harder to program for imo. Sport games are super dynamic. U need 10 to 22 AI players to act like how a human being should. That shyt is almost impossible to make happen

Bug how does that explain the graphics not really improving?

They are using the same basic engines they've used for some years now. And the PS5/XSX all like what, 9-12 TFLOPS each?

Basically, what I am getting at is that realistic player A.I has been computationally possible/capable since the mid 2000s. (Most of the gameplay/A.I issues haven't really changed much since then.)

Graphics cards, CPUs, RAM, etc. Have all improved since then. All of them. Games install data on the hard drive to help with asset loading and such.

So I don't see how graphically/gameplay wise these games haven't improved.

I mean, gameplay wise, I know why. They appeal to the players who spend money on microtransactions the most - who tend to prefer the more arcadey gameplay. And by keeping the gameplay improvements stagnant, it allows them to mark any new minor improvements as a new feature.

But I don't the excuse graphically.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Bug how does that explain the graphics not really improving?

They are using the same basic engines they've used for some years now. And the PS5/XSX all like what, 9-12 TFLOPS each?

Basically, what I am getting at is that realistic player A.I has been computationally possible/capable since the mid 2000s. (Most of the gameplay/A.I issues haven't really changed much since then.)

Graphics cards, CPUs, RAM, etc. Have all improved since then. All of them. Games install data on the hard drive to help with asset loading and such.

So I don't see how graphically/gameplay wise these games haven't improved.

I mean, gameplay wise, I know why. They appeal to the players who spend money on microtransactions the most - who tend to prefer the more arcadey gameplay. And by keeping the gameplay improvements stagnant, it allows them to mark any new minor improvements as a new feature.

But I don't the excuse graphically.
2k look amazing to me