NBA 2k19 Mycareer wishlist

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
In MyPark add actual streetball courts and an actual Pro-Am. Live legit has the Rucker, Dyckman, Venice Beach, Barry Farms and the legit Crawsover Pro-Am league at Seattle Pacific University and the Drew League in LA.

Make MyPark more sim it should play like black top this shyt is infuriating if you didn't pick sharpshooter as your archetype you lost. It's full of Steph Curry and Shaq type players. :pacspit:

Better player models why the fukk does my player have minimal muscle definition. You literally look frail as shyt shirtless and have a skinny fat model with a shirt on. I remember back then you could choose your muscle tone.

Why the fukk is there a cap I made a two way point forward and I can't poster nikkas like T-Mac. My dunks are capped out :snoop:

I can't get to a 99 man that shyt takes a ridiculous amount of time and money foh, I'm grown now I don't have time for this. These microtransactions ruined the mode, the caps ruined the mode I've been stuck at 88 for months and have no desire to get better. If you aren't a 90 in MyPark, good luck. :mjlol:

Add actual NBA storylines bumping heads with coaches, fighting media narratives, player feuds, going through injuries and the rehab process, make a story from youth where you grind from the streets, to AAU, to high school games, you should have the choice of going to college, going international like Brandon Jennings or Terrance Ferguson (they had international teams), or going to the G-League like Darius Bazley.

If you gonna add a storyline can it not be some corny PG-13 ass product placement bullshyt, the Asian bytch was unbearable. A fukking DJ? Really? :snoop:

A story based around the young adult Walter Dean Myers novel "Slam" would be dope not sure if y'all read it. Can we get a real story, you know an inner city kid escaping his community, something like He Got Game come on son, something real, something poignant not some bullshyt. Spike Lee did 2K17 I thought he would be in his bag.
0590486683.jpg

I really need to be a 90 to ride a bike around the neighborhood? All the clothing, sneakers, tattoos, accessories are overpriced. 2K makes too much money off this so they won't get rid of the microtransactions. :pacspit:

Why the fukk do I have to start at a 60 overall? There is no one in the game rated that low. I don't understand it, I just want to be drafted in the lottery at a solid 75 overall it's that too much to ask for?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
High School & College needs to come back for MyCareer. Also do it like MLB The Show and have us choose the route we want to go, like playing overseas until eligible, the G-League, or college. Each with it's own benefits and drawbacks

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
bring back vc multipliers. hof should be the difficultly for all online modes. 10 high school games, state tournament then aau. Throw in some random college teams so we can ply a season+tournament (i have no idea where usmbc is nor what it stands for. just add some random teams the ncaa seems to do that every year). Give me a choice to go pro or return. Draft combines. Interviews. let me express a preference through my agent on where i would like to play. players should start betwn 70 and 80 overall rankings. make it harder to level up.
get rid of the storyline nobody likes that bullshyt. bring back the 3 parks.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I hope they fukk up this mode more so they leave My league alone.

2k16 was the last mycareer I played this year was disgusting.

Post game handshakes with the security guard foh.

Know your role.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I’m at a 92...won’t get any higher (believe I’m at like 80.2% before my next Attribute upgrade , and that won’t put me up to 93...I gotta raise that shyt to 100% another time and I never get more than like 0.3 after anything now

Only played about 35 regular season games...can’t do that shyt anymore..and played like 1500 park games...but I’m pretty much over it and just play it to kill time now..like 16 of 20 badges maxed..so I really don’t see the point of trying to get to 99

God bless the brehs that could “grind” it out

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Create a lite version

I can't get through a season because I got practice once a week and gotta answer corny texts

I just wanna play games and get my VC up

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Load times. Scrap the shyt and fix the fukking load times. It shouldn't take 5 minutes to start a fukking game.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Mode was boring and tedious this year.... Forever to load, neighborhood bullshyt... The storylines keep getting worse, them long azz cutscenes, attributes caps, limited archetypes, my career being strictly online..... I played for like 2 weeks and I was done