NBA 2k19 Mycareer wishlist

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Add a couple AAU games which determine what college you get recruited to. If you play well you get Duke, Kentucky, etc. If you play poorly you go to a mid major.

Then a couple college games that determine your draft position.

remove height caps for position and instead of only having 1 secondary position you should be able to play multiple position since the league is becoming more postionless.

Separate mycareer from proam and Mypark so there are no attribute caps.

You should be able to start with dual archetypes then are able to unlock addition archetypes by grinding.

Bring back playing on hall of fame doubling VC earnings

Yah-Yah

Pro
Daps
Just fix the load time... shyt takes forever to start a game

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
All I want to do is build a Vince Carter-esque Power Forward that got reasonable stamina and can dunk on fools.

That's all I want.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kill the damn mode already. These corny ass storylines and the damn neighborhood was a hot mess.

None of these nba nikkas be doing corny shyt or using that forced slang. :camby:
The mode is 100% centered around micro transactions and forces you to play hundreds of games to just be able to level your player to 99. Scrap that shyt already, improve the gameplay and add a mode that lets you relive some of the biggest and best games in league history. Also give us new shyt to do in the association.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
SKIPPABLE fukkING CUTSCENES
hundreds? :mjlol:. Thousands breh.....
You may be right :pachaha:. I saw my brother in law playing with his 92 overall player and he was playing in the park with his friends and a long game where he did a ton of shyt in that game gave him a 0.3% boost to his level cap :scust: :dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This mode is more for kids or teens now than adults or young men, imo, but to each their own. The cheesy storylines and grinding haa put off every guy I know. 2K was on the right track early. It obviously needed a lot of tuning on 2k10 - 2k13 but for the most part, it was grounded and felt fun if you could get over the early limitations. With the new tech, all they had to do was compose a nemesis system of sorts in order to control individual player rivalries & conference battles. Allow you to use your voice to shape your personaility to either become villianized or adored by the league at large-- and perhaps your own fanbase. Use same voice to play a role in locker room morale which affects free agency and coach tenure , while also giving you high stakes on the court and mini sub plots with your opponents and/or teammates.

Hell, imagine falling out with the top guy on your team over time due to your play style and/or public comments and it organically over the course of 3 - 4 years developing into some Shaq vs Kobe shyt. I dunno. I'd have enjoyed in gane commentators claiming my player would never win another ring and having to prove them wrong, but with no guarantee I ever would. I would have enjoyed being heralded as the generations best while every night, teams and young guns explicitly picked up their play because of the target on my back. Or hell, maybe you wanted to be a locker room stabilizer and play that sixth man of the Year role for your career. It's fun but grounded and not too corny. Around 2K15, the entire thing began going off the rails, imo. In this mode, less was definitely more.

ULCYril

Pro
Daps
Have more creativity in making your play style

More college basketball

Offline mycareer,I still don’t see why they changed it into online only

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Separate Online with Offline, as some one who doesnt care about MyPark, they have completely ruined MyPlayer because of it. If I want my guy to be a rookie and be prime MJ at the same time, then I should be allowed to do that shyt. All these stupid builds and grind just completely ruins the game. I don't want to play 50 seasons just to get to 90 overall:hhh:.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I like the AAU idea and then 5 college games and a real NCAA tourney...also if you dont perform well you have to stay a year and if you stay all four then you have to go to G league or overseas...Make the house and the world interactive GTA style where you can drive around the city to your games/practice gym/barbershop/nba store/foot locker etc in the car you buy...stop charging 6000 for some shoes...