NBA 2K19 is 3 dollars on XBL

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I bought Live for like $8. I dont play sports games. My cousin said 2k19 is better than Live 19 so I dont know if I should even waste $3. He said this after losing 4 games and getting dubbed so I dont know if I should trust his opinion on the matter. Thoughts?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After skipping 18, I'm enjoying mycareer

this year is the most time I’ve spent playing mycareer...for the first time I stuck thru the growing pains of missing easy ass layups and having teammates blow wide open assists lol...I’m halfway thru season two now...usually I bail a couple games into the first season cuz it can be frustrating when your player rating is low

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
this year is the most time I’ve spent playing mycareer...for the first time I stuck thru the growing pains of missing easy ass layups and having teammates blow wide open assists lol...I’m halfway thru season two now...usually I bail a couple games into the first season cuz it can be frustrating when your player rating is low

I got no problem with my rating being low, cause like in an RPG, you build yourself up to where you become proficient and then formidable.

That's the problems I had with the last couple installations of this trash ass series because once you became an MVP caliber player, your Stamina was always drained cause you playing 42 minutes each game, not getting rest and you can't do shyt about it which hampers your game cause a tired player can't even pass or juke properly without the ball spinning out his grip.

Let's not even get started on how the mechanics started to fukk you over as well, missing green perfect release jumpshots and having rebounded balls (pause) getting sucked out of your hands and going to defenders behind you?:aicmon:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should probably add PS4 to the title because it's also $3 on PSN

I wonder why they dropped the price so much

True, the price always drops towards the end of the playoffs but this is drastic

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:gladbron:

OT but is there a site for the PSN store w/ price/sale updates similar to storeparser for xbox?

it’s hard as hell to keep abreast of PSN sales

PSPrices.com keeps track of sales, it will send you email alerts if you sign up with email.

Go to r/ps4deals on R3dd1t, they got links to sales on PSN and physical

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I bought it for 3 bucks first 2K game I have bought since ‘06 . From playing yesterday I don’t see me putting a lot hours in to this .

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
My player already seem fun enough compared to the last one I played (Whichever one had that Boss-Key-Yachts cringe shyt) even though the writing is still laughably bad. I mean, for real, what the fukk was up with that Shake and Mirrors ATM shyt?:mjlol:

I like the little naunces they throw at you, from playing the old school 2K to that barn yard pick up game they had going. I might actually cop for the 3 bucks, if not just to complete the story.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bought this shyt on TrashBox and tried to play it. All it does is freeze and send me back to the dashboard :snoop::Wtfareyoutalkinbout:

Wish I knew PSN was gonna be the same price I would’ve waited.

I’m buying it on PSN now :ahh::stylin:

I wish I could get my $3.25 refund back from TrashBox. :scust:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Bought this shyt on TrashBox and tried to play it. All it does is freeze and send me back to the dashboard :snoop::Wtfareyoutalkinbout:

Wish I knew PSN was gonna be the same price I would’ve waited.

I’m buying it on PSN now :ahh::stylin:

I wish I could get my $3.25 refund back from TrashBox. :scust:
It's gonna be the same on PS4. 2K has the worst servers in AAA gaming.