nazia rahman aka nazia fancy

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
lucky ass nikka :mjcry:

not really. i mean im not into women of other races like that and im not on that "foreign wave":mjpls: i really love black women. but if you a breh who likes a variety?especially like what you posted?
come to cali
EdXLjHV.png

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
not really. i mean im not into women of other races like that and im not on that "foreign wave":mjpls: i really love black women. but if you a breh who likes a variety?especially like what you posted?
come to cali
EdXLjHV.png

i need to get there :obama::wow:

i forgot i even created that suge smiley lol

i ain't used it in a minute :besmartson:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
i need to get there :obama::wow:

i forgot i even created that suge smiley lol

i ain't used it in a minute :besmartson:
you made that smiley?:russ: nikka i literally googled suge knight smiley. as yu can clearly see im still kyna new and i havent bothered to figure out how to add those other smileys and the remixes(which are fukking hilarious btw:mjlol:) yet

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
you made that smiley?:russ: nikka i literally googled suge knight smiley. as yu can clearly see im still kyna new and i havent bothered to figure out how to add those other smileys and the remixes(which are fukking hilarious btw:mjlol:) yet

yeah, i made it a while back and even made a thread on it because i didn't know how to make smiley and i don't even remember how to do it now lmao

matter fact, here's the thread :russ:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/yo-w...pic-as-a-official-smiley-for-the-coli.271569/

yeah, i still don't know how to add other smileys and the remixes, then again i've never taken the time to figure it out

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2:

i'd smash without a condom :noah:
:ehh:Thats cool. Shes actually pretty sloppy and totally "lower-tier" model type, the one that fukks and pays for photoshoots because no one believes she is the star

she thinks she is. Obviously on the street she would be:noah:but thats only because average women aren't shaped so great:francis:And them eyebrows...

That fact that this chick has 44k followers says more about her thirst trap skills than her being good looking, cause she is pretty "meh". Her body isn't even dope, but she keep

showing herself in the gym.:manny: