nazia rahman aka nazia fancy

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I can only speak for Toronto. But its got so many different types of women you can hardly go wrong in the looks department.

Now we talking inflated egos? Jesus Christ. shyt can be something else. And the clubs scene is scarce towards hip hop. But fukk it I don't be clubbing no more anyhow.

Eye Candy A- rating. And I'm picky lol

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I can only speak for Toronto. But its got so many different types of women you can hardly go wrong in the looks department.

Now we talking inflated egos? Jesus Christ. shyt can be something else. And the clubs scene is scarce towards hip hop. But fukk it I don't be clubbing no more anyhow.

Ya clubbing in Toronto sucks

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

Ya clubbing in Toronto sucks

i don't go to clubs anymore, but what y'all do for fun there?

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
i don't go to clubs anymore, but what y'all do for fun there?
Fun? All depends on the type of crowd you belong to. There's all types of scenes out here from skaters and ravers to the artsy types etc etc.

I find it difficult to describe Toronto to outsiders but there's literally just about everything to do here.

My only gripe is there's so many different people of different backgrounds and upbringings the city IMO lacks an identity. Like there's no specific culture because basically everyone is an immigrant or child of one... So IMO the people can tend to be bland because they lack an identity

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Fun? All depends on the type of crowd you belong to. There's all types of scenes out here from skaters and ravers to the artsy types etc etc.

I find it difficult to describe Toronto to outsiders but there's literally just about everything to do here.

My only gripe is there's so many different people of different backgrounds and upbringings the city IMO lacks an identity. Like there's no specific culture because basically everyone is an immigrant or child of one... So IMO the people can tend to be bland because they lack an identity

oh ok :ohhh:
oh wow, so it's really diverse there. that's great :blessed:

it sounds like it'd be nice place to visit and see :leon:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
oh ok :ohhh:
oh wow, so it's really diverse there. that's great :blessed:

it sounds like it'd be nice place to visit and see :leon:
Yeah man there's literally something for everyone. Summer time is the best you can boat across to the islands where people BBQ and stuff. Visit the theme park. There's no shortage of restaurants of many different cultures. The women :leon: . The big Carribean Carnival thrown ever year. If you want to explore a city its amazing, some people on here have tried to call it a poor man's New York but that's ignorant. I hear NY has 1 tree lol, I grew up in MD and love Toronto's contrast, they got heavy wooded areas and everything. Long as your adventurous you'll have a damn good time.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
fb_event_288116268064649_jpg_615x9000_q95.jpg

Caribana 2015, lil something slight

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man there's literally something for everyone. Summer time is the best you can boat across to the islands where people BBQ and stuff. Visit the theme park. There's no shortage of restaurants of many different cultures. The women :leon: . The big Carribean Carnival thrown ever year. If you want to explore a city its amazing, some people on here have tried to call it a poor man's New York but that's ignorant. I hear NY has 1 tree lol, I grew up in MD and love Toronto's contrast, they got heavy wooded areas and everything. Long as your adventurous you'll have a damn good time.

toronto sounds really nice:ohlawd:

fb_event_288116268064649_jpg_615x9000_q95.jpg

Caribana 2015, lil something slight

:whew: