NAV got one y'all. Dropped his new single "Freshman List"

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Source for that? Belly is from Ottawa, Nav from the GTA and they're like 10 years apart in age. Not sure how they'd be childhood friends

Belly and nav have been signed to cash for years before they had any affiliation with xo.

And they aren’t childhood friends , nav was probably his producer / ghost writer

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Belly and nav have been signed to cash for years before they had any affiliation with xo.

And they aren’t childhood friends , nav was probably his producer / ghost writer

You just said they were childhood friends and now they aren't and he was his producer, so which is it breh? Just admit you're running with a made up story. As for being his ghostwriter, Belly was writing for other people for years, I doubt he was also using a ghostwriter himself.

Belly is 30+ and has been in the industry for over 10 years. He and Cash and Sal had their own company (CP Records) in the 00's.

Cash is the one who brought him to XO though, that is true.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You just said they were childhood friends and now they aren't and he was his producer, so which is it breh? Just admit you're running with a made up story. As for being his ghostwriter, Belly was writing for other people for years, I doubt he was also using a ghostwriter himself.

Belly is 30+ and has been in the industry for over 10 years. He and Cash and Sal had their own company (CP Records) in the 00's.

Cash is the one who brought him to XO though, that is true.

I never said anything about them being childhood friends, that was someone else.

Nav is one of belly’s people tho I’ve seen them together at events years ago