Nav Feels ‘Sick’ When Paparazzi Ignore Him: ‘I Get in My F*cking Lambo Truck Right in Front of Them’

Preach Jackson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
somewhere in southside
giphy.gif

Last edited:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean, if you're not in the music business to be famous, whats the point? Nearly everybody in the entertainment industry is an attention whore in some way.

Even Jay-Z mentioned that. If you want to make music for the sake of making music and for your own self, you could do so in your basement. But if you're trying to do something with it, there's a big part of you that wants to be famous.

99% of the people who make music on the big stage want the cameras on them, their art and their message.

Last edited:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I mean, if you're not in the music business to be famous, whats the point? Nearly everybody in the entertainment industry is an attention whore in some way.

Even Jay-Z mentioned that. If you want to make music for the sake of making music and for your own self, you could do so in your basement. But if you're trying to do something with it, there's a big part of you that wants to be famous.

99% of the people who make music on the big stage want the cameras on them, their art and their message.

I feel that but there is literally no message or vision in Nav's music at all. its the most mediocre trend-baiting music around. I said it in another thread but if you were to feed a music making algorithm random peices of info on the current state of rap and "the culture" - Nav songs are what it would spit out. its the most blatantly generic shyt going

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nikka who the fukk's gonna take rapper named NAV seriously? :dead:

This is like a chinese/indian knockoff brand name made outta NAS :pachaha:

Imagine someone naming themself like:

lil wyan
rakit
dr. der
15 cent
big daddy ken :mjlol:

plus he indian, if you listen to his music he might infect your device with viruses

:dead::dead::dead:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I feel that but there is literally no message or vision in Nav's music at all. its the most mediocre trend-baiting music around. I said it in another thread but if you were to feed a music making algorithm random peices of info on the current state of rap and "the culture" - Nav songs are what it would spit out. its the most blatantly generic shyt going

I agree, not talking about dude's art (although I do like some of his earlier songs), but not surprised at all that he wants attention like everybody else.

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
1.2 billion brown cacs in this world and this is the best they can do?