Naughty Dog's The Last of Us Remake is nearly finished, release in the 2nd half of 22

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tom Henderson has pretty much been 100% on everything he leaked last year, including twisted metal and the BF stuff.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understand the decision to "remake" this game so close to its original release and remaster. But I guess you could say the same about Demon's Souls and fans seemed to love that.

Basically a different group in Playstation started it and then ND took over/were given the project. Wasn't ND's idea in the first place but it works out well with the show coming soon.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I will never understand the decision to "remake" this game so close to its original release and remaster. But I guess you could say the same about Demon's Souls and fans seemed to love that.
Demons souls is a ps3 exclusive that flopped on a console nobody owns anymore and is not backwards compatible.

The last of us already got a remaster last gen, which is still playable on next gen hardware.

I feel like demons souls is justified.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
wzI6eIx.jpg

The-Last-of-Us-1.jpg

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
it plays like a ps3 game tho
I haven't played it in years but I don't recall it feeling mechanically dated or out of line with something Lost Legacy/UC4 :usure:.

Basically a different group in Playstation started it and then ND took over/were given the project. Wasn't ND's idea in the first place but it works out well with the show coming soon.
That makes a little more sense then.

Demons souls is a ps3 exclusive that flopped on a console nobody owns anymore and is not backwards compatible.

The last of us already got a remaster last gen, which is still playable on next gen hardware.

I feel like demons souls is justified.
Yeah, we're not disagreeing. I didn't consider the backwards compat thing with Demon's Souls.